Drop in hours: Thurs-Fri 2-6pm, Sat 10am -2pm
Or email us at [email protected] to book a private fitting appointment during off hours
Visit us in store for even more deals, specials and In-Store only products as well as our city-wide renowned Customer Service and specialized fittings!
No appointment is needed for a fitting, just bring your dancer by any time during regular hours. If you aren’t able to make it here during regular store hours, feel free to contact us for a private fitting appointment!
Tips for your visit:
- Bring your dancer with you! Dance shoes need to be fitted properly to avoid injury and promote proper conditioning. If you aren’t able to bring your dancer with you, bring an old pair of dance shoes that they have grown out of, or their most recent pair of street shoes that fit snugly.
- Bring your dancer’s last pair of dance shoes that do not fit. Our fitters can tell a lot about how your shoes are worn and it can help determine if a change in style or special accommodations are needed with their shoes
- Try-on-Tights are available for all fittings to ensure your shoes fit properly with the type of legwear your dancer will be wearing in class. All Try-on-Tights are used once and machine washed and dried at high temperatures between uses. Due to hygienic reasons, store provided try-on-tights must be worn for fittings, even if your dancer already has tights on.
- Face coverings are required for all entering our shop. If you are unable to wear a face covering for any reason, please contact us ahead of time and we can arrange for a private fitting!
- Only one family is permitted at a time inside our facility for fittings at this time. Please be courteous to all others waiting outside to be served. Chairs will be provided on our front lawn to relax on while you wait.
2021 IN STORE SPECIALS